Monday, March 30, 2015

My Week!

This week was really good!  We had a bunch of adventures and met a lot of characters this week.

We met these traveling salesmen and women from all over the east coast.  They were selling window cleaner.  This one guy was pretty funny he would say "don't panic it's organic!" and drink it haha.  Nuts.  We gave him a tour of the Church and talked about what he believed.  It was cool.  We then saw his friends and gave them Book of Mormons and taught them a little bit about it.  They were excited and had a lot of questions.

We saw our friend Ace we met on the street. He rides around Rigby on his bike, and we talk to him every time we see him.  He's pretty funny.  This week we invited him to watch General Conference with us, he said he would! hopefully he comes!

I got a surprise this week! I was sitting in one of our wards and I got a tap on my should saying "the Kinghorn's are outside looking for you" I grabbed my bag and we went out to see them!  They got out of the car and gave me a biggg hug! it was so sweet! I was so excited to see them. We talked for a while about home and some of the family and friends and updates. It was sweet to see familiar faces. Seeing them was a blessing. They had that "Spirit of Aloha" we talk about all the time. I haven't felt that in soooo long. Right when they hugged me I just felt something and I knew that's what it was. I definitely needed it. Just the feeling and the spirit they had helped me to remember who I am and where I come from.  It helped me remember how I should treat people and how that ALOHA can really effect people in such a positive way. it's a wonderful feeling and only we know how it is. But those I teach and surround my self with don't know the feeling. It was very clear to me that's what it was. I recognized it so quick cuz I haven't felt that for so long. But now I remember and want those I serve to feel that as well.  The whole rest of my day was just full of light and I just wanted everyone to feel the way I did.  I know our Heavenly Father watches over us and knows when we need strength. He blesses us with tender mercies that help us through life.

We went on a hike with the Zone this morning it was fun to be out doors.  We were all so out of shape haha but it was exciting.

I'm excited for General Conference coming up this weekend. What blessing it is that we get to hear from living Prophets and Apostles. That God still speaks to us in these latter days through his servants. I know that if you watch it you will receive an answer to some of the questions you have.

I am excited for Easter and to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. That one day we may be resurrected too and have perfect bodies. That we are able to start fresh and change because of His sacrifice. We can start over. again and again. I know that no matter who you were, who you are, that we all have the opportunity to change to become who our Heavenly Father knows we can become.
Its possible. Because of Jesus Christ.

here are some of my favorite Easter videos

I love you all and hope you have a great week. There is so much to look forward to.

Stoked to serve

Elder Soren



The Salesmen



Our friend Ace
The Kinghorn's
sooo much Love & Aloha!







Elders Soren & Coggins, "On Top of the World" in Rigby
The Zone!



one shed that was on fire on our way home









No comments:

Post a Comment