Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10 2014. need your help :)

This week was COLDDD, No snow yet but it's coming! Elder Fontes and I went fishing last monday it was fun. We didn't catch anything but it was beautiful! It was SOOOO cold tho!

 We had a great week, every week is great as a missionary. It's tough but at the end of the day it's all worth it. I love it. Missionary work is fun. I've noticed that once you let go of your will and give your whole soul to our Heavenly Father small things that seem like chores become enjoyable. Especially when we see the blessings that come from being obedient to ALL of Gods commandments. "It is your work to keep my commandments yea with all your heart, mind and strength." Our work is to keep the commandments. We will be blessed when we put those commandments first in our life.


       This week we had Zone Training, Elder Fontes and I killed it! The meeting was filled with the Spirit. I know this because i don't remember everything i said to them haha. The Spirit definitely filled my mouth that day. It was so awesome to feel the unity within the Zone. We are a team more than anything. The Zone is so unified in one purpose and the miracles we have been seeing are testimony builders that the Lord is laboring with us this last time. I love being able to serve such amazing missionaries here in Rigby.

       Elder Fontes and I have been working hard and are in the process of finding more people to teach. We've been Biking and Walking a lot. It's so good to get outta the car and do some real physical missionary work haha. I love it. We have fun as we go, which helps with some of the stress. I remember the words of Elder Bishop "Work time is work time, play time is play time, but fun time is all the time." Today we are going to play lazer tag then have a bonfire at one of the Members house in our ward. We definitely work hard and play hard. The missionaries here deserve it. they are so awesome!


       I've been thinking about something that elder fontes has taught me is about personal experiences and how they are so beneficial in lessons. When we apply the gospel to our lives those we teach understand and see how it can bless their lives. 

So i have something to ask of those who read and receive this letter.

I need your help,

 If you would send me some personal experiences or a story of how the Gospel has blessed your life recently, that would be awesome. If you haven't had any lately, i invite you to keep your eyes open and pray, to see the hand of the Lord more fully in your life to have such experiences. :)

I know that your stories and testimonies will be of great benefit to those who are in need of the wonderful truths that we have today.


Thank you for all of your Aloha and support.

I love this Gospel with all my heart and promise that you will see an abundance of love and blessings in your life as you turn outward and serve. I know this because i have seen it in my life.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Stoked to Serve 
Elder Soren





Beauty, Peace, Tranquility & NO FISH




No comments:

Post a Comment