Tuesday, July 14, 2015

LYNNDEE

This week was SOOOOO AWESOME! So in Rigby Elder Fontes and I were teaching LynnDee Romrell a recent convert who is amazing. We taught her the whole 9 months i was there she soaked everything up. She was even apart of our Zone. She went out with the Sister Missionaries for hours every week teaching and testifying. She even came teaching with us! She came to our Zone activities and we always had a blast with her. We were there through her hard times and good times. She is one of the most awesomestest persons I’ve ever met. We're like her big brothers. The best part is LynnDee just received her call to serve in the Philippines! And this Saturday we went through the Temple with her to receive her Endowments. It was so special. I am so proud of her and for her faith and determination. She has been such a great example to me. I learned so much from her through the experiences we had in Rigby. One of the greatest highlights on my mission. I know she will do soooo goood on her mission. 

Brother Joseph Duano came to visit us! It was good to see him :)

I am so grateful for the amazing people i have met on my mission.

Much Love & Aloha 


Elder Soren
















No comments:

Post a Comment