Monday, January 5, 2015

Rocky's Baptism! Happy NEw YEars

This week went by way too quick. Since it dumped snow Christmas Eve things have been a lot colder. Snow Everywhere!. It's fun tho! it makes things a lot more exciting and fun. 


My email today is short but sweet.

Rocky Williams was baptized this week. We've been working with Rocky since i got here. Rocky is legally blind. He is soooo awesome! The whole town of Rigby knows him and loves him. He goes around town riding his 3 wheeled bicycle. We love teaching him and being able to hear all of his awesome stories. He loves Christ and his faith is so strong. He always had things holding him back. For a year there has been missionaries working with Rocky. Mostly Sisters. One of the Sisters that previously taught him is back in Rigby and made it happen. Rocky has taken the next step in his life to be baptized. It was an amazing baptism. 144 people attended his baptism. The spirit there was so strong. I am so excited for Rocky and his decision to be baptized.

I am seeing miracles each day as we work hard and trust God.

Transfers are coming up soon. I'm praying that nothing changes. I love Rigby and the Zone. They are like family to me. 

I hope you all had a warm Holiday Season!


Love you much miss you more

Stoked to Serve 

Elder Soren










No comments:

Post a Comment