Monday, July 28, 2014

Stoked for a New Transfer

 Hey Home.

        This week has been up, down and all over the place. Its been great tho! A lot of wonderful experiences. Workin hard! super exhausted. But its good. so good. I love my mission and everything i am learning. All the experiences that I have had here will continue to bless me for the rest of my life i know that for a fact!
Highlight of the week:
        
      This week Jaque went to the temple with the Young Singles to do baptisms for the dead!!! She absolutely loved it! she expressed her feelings the best she could but words couldn't describe it she said. She talked about how there was a very peaceful, calm, and comforting feeling. We reminded her about the fruits of the spirit. She also told us about how she had an impression to get her scriptures out of her car when she was having a hard day. She quickly listened to the prompting and opened the new quad, president McNabb got her. She started reading and cross referencing with the foot notes (HOLY COW SHES AWESOME) she immediately was comforted and said it was exactly what she needed to hear that day. 
       
       Its so heart warming to see the gift of the holy ghost work with Jaque. Just knowing that the spirit is with her always and guides her throughout her day. What a blessing it is to see this as a missionary. Its people like Jaque that makes all the hard times on the mission worth it! I am so grateful for Jaques role in my life.
       Sad day Elder Bebee is going home tomorrow. Im gunna miss him so much. We have had so many crazy fun experiences together on the mission ever since i was a greenie. Elder Bebee is one of those brothers the Lord has blessed me with and i am so excited for him to start on his new adventures. Ive learned so much from him and i am so grateful for our companionship!
         My new companion will be Elder Jones. Hes such an awesome missionary and a hard worker. i am excited to serve with him this upcoming transfer!
        
         I love my mission so much and i am grateful for all the wonderful experiences and friends that ive made here in Pocatello Idaho. I love my life. i am so stoked to that im not going home yet lol still got a while. Im lucky. 

 Always
Stoked to Serve 
Elder Soren







Sister Jacobson in the mish home, goin home

Elder Bebee going home tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment