Monday, April 20, 2015

Lovin Rigby

We’ve been working really hard this past week! It’s been awesome. Even though I’ve been here for a while there are still prepared people who are popping up. Heavenly Father has been blessing us with a lot of work. 

We’ve met some awesome people this week. One, her name is Rosie, she just barley moved to Rigby from California. She’s wanting to be more active in a church so she’s been trying some out. We talked to her about our church and the blessings we’ve seen from reading the Book of Mormon. She asked us if we have one and if she could have it! She was really curious to know more about what we had to say. She said she would read it after we left. There are a lot of doors that turn us down but I’ve realized that those are just small trials of our faith that the Lord uses to bless us with people like Rosie. 

We also met this girl named Alaynna, she said her friends would invite her to mutual and she really wanted to go but soccer got in the way. But she said this week she plans on going. She’s not a member but was interested in knowing more about what her friends have shared with her about the Church. Missionary work moves forward when Friends help Friends be more prepared to learn about the Gospel. 

I’m excited to stay in Rigby, this transfer has been a lot different then the past few and its a great different. Mostly because i have a different attitude, since I’ve changed my attitude about the area and how knowing Heavenly Father has a reason why I’m here, its given me HOPE. With this hope I’ve changed and repented and continue to do so as I turn to the Savior for strength. The strength that comes from the Atonement, once we learn how to use the Atonement and that we all need it, not just knowing what it is, that’s when it changes our character, attitude and all that we do.

I am so thankful for God’s love for us that He gave us His Only Begotten Son, to allow us to change and become better than we were yesterday. 

Hope you all have a great week! I invite you to do some missionary work!

Stoked to Serve 


Elder Soren

Elder Jones & Elder Soren at the Warner's Home

Dinner with the Warner's
their son is serving his mission in Detroit

These photo's were text to my mom who realized
when I had no pics this week that she did











No comments:

Post a Comment